Information Clause GDPR
Information clause (GDPR) for customers and cooperatives of ElproSys Spółka z o.o. seated in Gliwice
Elprosys Spółka z o.o. with registered seat in Gliwice, being guided by the European standards, included in particular in the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, bearing in mind that the protection of personal data of natural persons constitutes one of the European Union citizens’ basic rights, informs that:
- The Controller of your personal data is ElproSys Spółka z o.o. with registered seat in Poland, Gliwice, ul. Tarnogórska 140, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the District Court in Gliwice under the KRS number: 0000137563;
- The Controller processes the following categories of your personal data::
- name and surname,
- contact phone number if it has been given.
- Your personal data will be processed with the following purpose(s):
- execution of an agreement on sales and services related to the sales of products such as warranty services,
- direct marketing,
- creating lists, analyzes and statistics,
- service support.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other recipients..
- Your personal data are processed during the execution of a sales agreement, during provision of services related to the subject of sale, and stored for 6 years from the performance of the last processing activity.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is:
- fulfilling and sending the contact form,
- conclusion of a sales agreement regarding the products,
- giving consent to realization of marketing purposes.
- The Controller acquired your personal data in connection with the execution of a sales agreement.
- You have the right to:
- request from the Controller the access to your personal data, ,
- rectify and erase them or restrict their processing,
- raise objection to such processing,
- move the data,
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority,
- withdraw the consent to personal data processing.
- Your personal data are not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
- To undertake activities regarding the personal data, please contact us in writing at ElproSys Spółka z o.o. with registered seat in Poland, Gliwice, ul. Tarnogórska 140 or per e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to file a complaint in case of identifying unlawful processing of the personal data. The complaint may be filed with the supervisory authority – Personal Data Protection Authority.